ESL Role for New Graduates with HESS
HESS International Educational Organization | Countrywide, Taiwan
ESL Teaching Positions in Taiwan available with HESS
**New university graduates are welcome to apply for our positions!**
HESS International Educational Organization is the most recognized English school in Taiwan. We employ more than 600 native English-speaking teachers and have almost 30 years of experience looking after both new and experienced teachers. In addition to our competitive salary, HESS guarantees your teaching hours and awards annual student-return rate and contract-completion bonuses. You don't need a TEFL certificate (bachelor's degree holders) in order to apply.
In fact, after completing the free training program, you will earn your TEFL while getting paid for your practicum teaching!
HESS also offers free airport pick-up for new teachers, paid hotel accommodation during training, and a comprehensive initial training before arriving at your school. In addition, new teachers are eligible to take advantage of an interest-free start-up loan of NT$30,000 (US$1,000)! After initial training is complete, new teachers will be offered housing/location assistance from staff at their assigned branch.
What sets HESS apart?
1. Free TEFL Certification Training Program: Teachers earn a HESS TEFL Certificate after completing our intensive, 120+ hour training program.
2. Materials provided: We write our own professional, award-winning curricula with lesson plans made for you.
3. Location options: HESS has full-time positions island-wide, and we are able to accommodate couples and friends coming together.
4. Support and job security: Train in a large group and make friends and find roommates. We'll help you organize your documents and find accommodation. All of our schools have a reliable Western management structure.
5. Interest-free start-up loan: We offer a NT$30,000 (US$1,000) loan to help you get on your feet in Taiwan.
6. Guaranteed hours: We guarantee a minimum number of hours above what most schools can offer (20-25 hours minimum per week, depending on contract).
7. Competitive hourly pay: NT$580/hour (US$19/hour) starting pay is complemented by NT$0-40/hour pay raises every year.
8. Bonuses: Your base pay is complimented by yearly contract renewal bonuses after the first year and student return-rate bonuses (avg. NT$25,000/year).
9. Advancement opportunities: We offer roles in curriculum writing, management, training, marketing, recruiting, multimedia and more! (US$1 = NT$33 approx.)
The best support and options: Curricula and materials are provided for all classes, local co-teachers assist you in the classroom, and Western-style management structure provides ongoing living and teaching support. Successful teachers can choose to renew their yearly contracts or explore other opportunities for advancement (curriculum writing, management, training, marketing, recruiting, multimedia and more).
HESS is looking for serious and committed candidates who are patient, flexible, enthusiastic, energetic and personable. You should also have a good sense of humor and genuinely enjoy working with children. Apply online today! We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply for a teaching position with HESS Education here: http://www.hess.com.tw/en/careers/index.html
- Location: Various, Taiwan
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: English/English as a Foreign Language
- Student Level: Kindergarten/Nursery, Elementary School, Middle School
- Start Date: 17-Apr-17
- Salary: Good entry level teaching package
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: New Graduate