Secondary ICT Teacher Required Vietnam
Vietnam Australia International School | Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
The Vietnam Australia International School is seeking qualified ICT Teachers to join its staff.
Vietnam Australia International School (VAS), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam requires a number of Secondary ICT Teachers with at least 2 years (full academic year) teaching ICT for grade 6 to 12; Cambridge International Curriculum experience with ICDL certification is preferred.
Candidates should come from a professional background of Bachelor degree or higher in education or a relevant teaching subject, along with a valid teaching certificate/license.
Benefits package includes competitive salary, monthly housing allowance, medical insurance, paid school holidays, tuition discount for up to two children, flight reimbursement, visa reimbursement, and settling-in allowance. Initial 2 year contract.
Canidates are invited to submit their application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (HR Department).
Please submit your full resume, covering letter and scans of all relevant qualifications/ certification and passport.
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: Information Technology
- Student Level: Secondary/High School
- Start Date: 10-Aug-17
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Medical benefits: Provided
- Accommodation: Housing Allowance Provided
- Vacation days per year: Paid
- Return flights to home country: Provided
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: 2 Years