ESL Teachers required in Jakarta
English First Central Jakarta | Jakarta, Indonesia
English First Central Jakarta is currently seeking qualified native speakers to join our staff on a one-year renewable contract. Positions starting in 2017.
We offer a wide range of courses, including General English, Business English, Small Stars (3-6 years), Children's courses (6~14 years of age), TOEFL Preparation, IELTS Preparation, GMAT Preparation, Conversation, In-House Corporate Training and one-to-one tutoring.
Our school is fully equipped with computer lab, IWB, video equipment and constantly updated supplementary material. Of course, our greatest resource is our supportive, dedicated teaching staff.
Candidates must hold a university degree, ESL diploma (TEFL or CELTA), and hold a passport from one of the following countries: UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. No previous teaching experience is necessary for our opportunities.
Please visit our website to submit your application: http://englishfirstjakarta.com/apply-to-teach.ef
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: English/English as a Foreign Language
- Student Level: Elementary School, Secondary/High School, Adults/Young Adults
- Start Date: 01-Aug-17
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Medical benefits: Provided
- Accommodation: Provided
- Vacation days per year: Paid annual
- Return flights to home country: Full flight reimbursement
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: New Graduate