English Teaching Vacancies in China - 2017
EF English First | Shanghai, China
ESL Teaching positions available in Shanghai (and elsewhere in China) with English First!
English First is currently seeking a number of English Language teachers interested in the opportunity to teach English in Shanghai with EF. A job with us is more than just a year teaching English in China. It is a professional adventure!
Our ESL teaching positions include the possibility of career progression across the entire EF organization, which is today 23,000 employees in 400 schools and offices around the world. We offer you global career development with a number of options.
Many teachers have continued to teach ESL at EF schools around the world or have transferred to curriculum development, recruitment, or marketing positions within EF. We are looking for confident, native-speaking English teachers who are ready for the adventure of a lifetime.
Please submit your online application through our website via the following link: Apply for English First
- Location: Various, China
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: English/English as a Foreign Language
- Student Level: Kindergarten/Nursery, Elementary School, Middle School
- Start Date: 01-Oct-17
- Salary: Apprx $2,000 per month
- Total work hours per week: 40
- Total teaching hours per week: 20
- Vacation days per year: 10 days paid annual leave plus 11 national holidays
- Return flights to home country: Allowance Provided
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: 1 Year