Secondary Business & Economics Teacher - Saudi Arabia
Jeddah Knowledge International School | Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Jeddah Knowledge International School is seeking a Secondary Business and Economics Teacher to join its staff.
Jeddah Knowledge International School (JKS) is a leading innovative school in Jeddah, known for its quality of education, well-rounded environment, and its commitment to academic excellence.
The school is a recognized leader in the country, dedicated to international education, while ensuring that students remain firmly rooted in their culture. Upon graduation, all students will receive an American Diploma and IB Diploma Certificate or IB Diploma.
- Applicants must have minimum 2 years teaching experience.
- Approved teaching qualifications
- Fluency in English is essential.
To be considered for this opportunity please submit your C.V with a recent full photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: Business Studies/Economics
- Student Level: Secondary/High School
- Start Date: 01-Nov-17
- Salary: Competitive
- Medical benefits: Provided
- Accommodation: Provided
- Vacation days per year: Paid vacation
- Return flights to home country: Return Flights
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: 2 Years