ESL Teaching Positions 2018 - Jakarta
Wall Street Institute of Indonesia | Jakarta, Indonesia
ESL teaching positions available in Jakarta, Indonesia in 2018.
Wall Street in Indonesia is seeking ESL teachers to join our staff in Jakarta in 2017/2018.
Wall Street is one of the world's most successful private English language schools and currently operates in 28 countries with over 400 centers. With 5 years in business in Jakarta, WSI's success has been phenomenal – now over 8,000 students. WSI's students are in their late teens, twenties or thirties, and are a blend of university students, office workers, high school students, housewives, and even celebrities. They are generally well-read and well-traveled, making them great conversationalists.
Wall Street Institute is owned by Pearson, the largest and most successful education company in the world. In addition, WSI Indonesia has won 3 global awards for giving the best service out of 28 WSI countries worldwide.
Why teach at Wall Street Institute?
* The salary starts at 15,000,000 rupiah
* Teachers receive a year-end bonus worth approximately one month's salary
* Incoming airfare is reimbursed
* 1 month of vacation time: 16 days of annual leave and roughly 15 national paid holidays
* 100% of visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* The average classroom size is 1:3
* We have high standards for recruiting staff, both locals and ex-pats, so you are guaranteed to be working with great colleagues
* We have internet for teachers and free flow of coffee
* Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion
* Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
* 25-hour Teacher Excellency Training is provided
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 5 days
* A staff "buddy" will assist teachers in finding accommodation
* $200 spending money given on arrival
* Indonesian course for basic language skills is provided
Candidates must have the following:
1) BA English/Modern Languages/TESOL PLUS TEFL/CELTA certificate
2) Be 2+ years removed from the date you received your BA Degree
3) Native English Speaker
Please submit your CV and letter of application directly via email to: John.Kotcher@wallstreet.ac.id
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: English/English as a Foreign Language
- Student Level: Adults/Young Adults
- Start Date: 10-Jan-18
- Salary: 15,000,000 rupiah/month
- Medical benefits: Provided
- Return flights to home country: Inbound flights reimbursed and bonus allowance for contract completion
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: New Graduate