Secondary ICT Teacher - Vietnam
Vietnam Australia International School | Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
The Vietnam Australia International School is seeking qualified Secondary School ICT Teachers to join its staff in 2018.
Established in 2004 and licensed by the Vietnamese Government, Vietnam Australia International School (VAS) is a private school group with the national education system offering K-12 education programmes. At present, VAS is offering educational services to more than 6,300 students from K through 12 at 7 campuses in Ho Chi Minh City.
Vietnam Australia International School (VAS), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam requires a number of qualified secondary maths teachers to join its secondary school staff. Candidates should come from a professional background of Bachelor degree or higher in education or a relevant teaching subject, along with a valid teaching certificate/license.
Benefits package includes competitive salary, monthly housing allowance, medical insurance, paid school holidays, tuition discount for up to two children, flight reimbursement, visa reimbursement, and settling-in allowance. Initial 2 year contract.
Canidates are invited to submit their application directly to email@example.com (HR Department).
Please submit your full resume, covering letter and scans of all relevant qualifications/ certification and passport.
- Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: Computer Science/Information Technology
- Student Level: Secondary/High School
- Start Date: 10-Jan-18
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Medical benefits: Provided
- Accommodation: Housing Allowance Provided
- Vacation days per year: Paid vacation
- Return flights to home country: Provided
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: 2 Years