Qatar - Humanities Teacher Required
The Gulf English School | Doha, Qatar
The Gulf English School in Qatar is seeking a Humanities Teacher up to KS5 to join their staff in August 2018.
The Gulf English School is a private, fee-paying school accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO).
Founded in 1993, the school provides a caring educational environment for both Qatari and expatriate children, in small classes.
The international staff ensures that all pupils, from Pre-School to IB-2, benefit from the curriculum, which is based on the National Curriculum of England and Wales and the International Baccalaureate.
We require dynamic, motivated and internationally-minded teachers to join our team.
What we offer:
Tax-free salary, paid into a Qatari bank of your choice
- Rent-free, furnished accommodation (single or double, inclusive of all utilities)
- Local medical facilities
- Annual return air-tickets to country-of-origin
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: Humanities
- Student Level: Middle School, Secondary/High School
- Start Date: 15-Aug-18
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Medical benefits: Provided
- Accommodation: Provided
- Vacation days per year: Paid vacation
- Return flights to home country: Provided
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: New Graduate