Teach ESL in China in 2018
Wall Street English | Eight cities, China
ESL teaching opportunities at various locations in China with WSE.
Wall Street English is seeking a number of professional ESL teachers for placement at their centres throughout China in 2018.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning. We are searching for committed professionals wanting to work in a fast paced and student centered environment. If you're looking for an organization which offers career opportunities and advancement then we're a fit for you.
- Small classes
- Prepare to teach and implement the WSE classes to an adult student base
- Meetings: Weekly meetings with Service Manager and monthly center meetings, etc.
- Give feedback to students
- Teaching and implementing the certified WSE Method
Locations: Beijing, Foshan, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Wuxi
- Native Speaker of English (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
- University degree, Bachelor's or equivalent
- CELTA/TEFL certificate or equivalent
- A minimum of 24 months Teaching experience is required, must be post-graduation
- Able to get a Criminal Background Check
- Willing to work weekends
- Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
Submit your CV and letter of interest directly to Wall Street English via http://www.wsi.com.cn/career/en/contact_us.aspx
- Location: Various, China
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: English/English as a Foreign Language
- Student Level: Secondary/High School
- Start Date: 01-Apr-18
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Total teaching hours per week: 35 or 25 contact hour contracts
- Medical benefits: Provided
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: 2 Years