Teach English in Mexico in 2018
International House Monterrey | Monterrey, Mexico
Teach English in Monterrey, Mexico: IH Monterrey is currently seeking qualified ESL teachers to join their staff in 2018.
The main teaching duties of the English teacher are teaching Business English in company, teaching General English and Cambridge exam preparation courses at the school premises. Other duties include, but are not limited to invigilating exams, placement testing, thorough lesson planning, and staff development.
Your timetable will be 25 hours per week. At the beginning teachers are usually short on hours but that's made up for by invigilating exams such as IELTS, or any of the other Cambridge English Language Assessment exams, placement testing, exam and materials creation, and other academic duties as assigned by the Director of Studies or Director.
Teachers are expected to work both in-company and in-school. In-company courses are usually Business English oriented. In-school courses are General English oriented. There are many private IELTS preparation courses and other ESP private courses we offer on demand. Soon we will start offering YL courses as well so being able to work with children is an asset. Basic computing skills are required.
For further information & to submit your application please visit the IH Jobs Portal through the following link: http://ihworld.com/jobs
- Location: Monterrey, Mexico
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: English/English as a Foreign Language
- Student Level: Secondary/High School
- Start Date: 01-May-18
- Salary: MXN 13,000 per month
- Total work hours per week: 25
- Vacation days per year: 20 days paid vacation per 1 year contract
- Return flights to home country: Flight allowance provided
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: 1 Year