Primary School Teachers - Singapore 2018
SJI International High School | Singapore, Singapore
SJI International High School is seeking a qualified Primary Teacher wiith the post commencing as soon as possible.
For all teaching posts the successful candidates will have a good first degree in their teaching specialism, a recognised teaching qualification and a proven track record as inspirational teachers.
The successful candidates will be academically minded, creative, good humoured and committed to the development of our school. The ideal candidate will be experienced in teaching a thematic and creative curriculum such as the International Primary Curriculum and will be supportive of our Catholic Lasallian ethos. High expectations, enthusiasm and energy are all essential! You will be ambitious for the children and excited about the opportunity to make a major contribution to their wider development. Wonderful children, an attractive salary package and a team of very supportive colleagues are guaranteed.
Teachers wishing to apply for any of our positions should submit a letter of application and an up-to-date Curriculum Vita, including an embedded (compressed format) recent photograph.
These items should be emailed as a single pdf file to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
You must also include the names and contact details of at least three referees (professional referees who have line managed you), one of which must be the Head of your current school.
Referees will be contacted if you are selected for an initial telephone/Skype interview (long-listed) unless requested otherwise.
- Location: Singapore, Singapore
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: General Primary School
- Student Level: Elementary School
- Start Date: 01-Aug-18
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Medical benefits: Provided
- Accommodation: Housing Allowance Provided
- Vacation days per year: Paid vacation
- Return flights to home country: Flights provided
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: 2 Years