IH Madrid Required ESL Teachers - 2018
International House Madrid | Madrid, Spain
IH Madrid is seeking qualified ESL teachers to join their staff.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced teachers who enjoy teaching all class types; adults, young learners and business. Timetables will be a combination of Adults and YL teaching.
IH Madrid is a large, busy school with several centres across the city where you will have the opportunity to teach a diverse range of levels and class types. We have a well established professional development programme and offer our teachers a wide range of training courses. There are also opportunities for taking on responsibility within the school.
Teachers should expect to have at least 19 hours of teaching on their timetables, with the possibility of teaching up to 21 hours. All timetables will involve teaching children or teens, plus teaching general English adult classes.
- 1 year experience
- CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL qualification
- BA degree desirable
We can only accept applications from EU teachers or citizens from other countries who already have the documentation necessary for working legally in Spain.
Please submit your application through the IH Jobs Portal: http://job.ihworld.com
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: English/English as a Foreign Language
- Student Level: Elementary School, Adults/Young Adults
- Start Date: 10-Oct-18
- Salary: €1029-1192 per month depending on hours
- Vacation days per year: 34 working days per complete year worked, contracts for less than that period will receive a proportional amount
- Candidate nationality: France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, United Kingdom
- Minimum teaching experience: 1 Year