Primary Teachers for Vietnam '19
Vietnam Australia International School | Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
The Vietnam Australia International School is seeking qualified Primary School Teachers to join its staff.
Established in 2004 and licensed by the Vietnamese Government, Vietnam Australia International School (VAS) is a private school group with the national education system offering K-12 education programmes. At present, VAS is offering educational services to more than 6,300 students from K through 12 at 7 campuses in Ho Chi Minh City.
Vietnam Australia International School (VAS), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam requires a number of qualified primary teachers to join its primary school staff. Candidates should come from a professional background of Bachelor degree or higher in education or a relevant teaching subject, along with a valid teaching certificate/license.
Benefits package includes competitive salary, monthly housing allowance, medical insurance, paid school holidays, tuition discount for up to two children, flight reimbursement, visa reimbursement, and settling-in allowance. Initial 2 year contract.
Canidates are invited to submit their application directly to email@example.com (HR Department).
Please submit your full resume, covering letter and scans of all relevant qualifications/ certification and passport.
- Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: General Primary School
- Student Level: Elementary School
- Start Date: 01-Jan-19
- Salary: Competitive
- Medical benefits: Provided
- Accommodation: Housing Allowance Provided
- Vacation days per year: Paid
- Return flights to home country: Provided
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: 2 Years