English Teaching Roles Available in Jakarta 2019
Wall Street Institute of Indonesia | Jakarta, Indonesia
ESL teaching positions available in Jakarta, Indonesia in 2019.
Wall Street in Indonesia is seeking ESL teachers to join our staff in Jakarta in 2019.
Wall Street is one of the world's most successful private English language schools and currently operates in 28 countries with over 400 centers. With 5 years in business in Jakarta, WSI's success has been phenomenal – now over 8,000 students. WSI's students are in their late teens, twenties or thirties, and are a blend of university students, office workers, high school students, housewives, and even celebrities. They are generally well-read and well-traveled, making them great conversationalists.
Wall Street Institute is owned by Pearson, the largest and most successful education company in the world. In addition, WSI Indonesia has won 3 global awards for giving the best service out of 28 WSI countries worldwide.
Why teach at Wall Street Institute?
* The salary starts at 15,000,000 rupiah
* Teachers receive a year-end bonus worth approximately one month's salary
* Incoming airfare is reimbursed
* 1 month of vacation time: 16 days of annual leave and roughly 15 national paid holidays
* 100% of visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* The average classroom size is 1:3
* We have high standards for recruiting staff, both locals and ex-pats, so you are guaranteed to be working with great colleagues
* We have internet for teachers and free flow of coffee
* Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion
* Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
* 25-hour Teacher Excellency Training is provided
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 5 days
* A staff "buddy" will assist teachers in finding accommodation
* $200 spending money given on arrival
* Indonesian course for basic language skills is provided
Candidates must have the following:
1) BA English/Modern Languages/TESOL PLUS TEFL/CELTA certificate
2) Be 2+ years removed from the date you received your BA Degree
3) Native English Speaker
Please submit your CV and letter of application directly via email to: John.Kotcher@wallstreet.ac.id
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Position: Teacher
- Subject: English/English as a Foreign Language
- Student Level: Adults/Young Adults
- Start Date: 01-Jan-19
- Salary: 15,000,000 rupiah/month
- Medical benefits: Provided
- Return flights to home country: Inbound flights reimbursed and bonus allowance for contract completion
- Candidate nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
- Minimum teaching experience: New Graduate